The recent events of this crisis have changed the way each of us live our lives and that’s no different here at our shop. With that in mind, we want to walk you through what we are doing as a business to ensure your health and safety. We will also share the steps we need you to take so we all work together to have the service experience you expect in the relaxed and nurturing way you can count on from us. Please review this and let us know if you have any questions or if there are ideas or suggestions you have that can help us serve you and every guest we cherish here at Brovado. Your care and comfort mean everything to us. Thank you for taking a moment to review this, we appreciate your patronage.
Rules and Guidelines
* We will be using cleaning agents and sanitizers for our equipment to sterilize them in between each service. We continue to follow strict guidelines as part of our requirements to maintain our license.
* Masks not required.
* We will be wiping down our credit card terminal, desk, seats, stations, door handles, phones and any other area that comes into regular contact as needed.
* If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms they will stay home or be sent home to take care of themselves and their environment.
* We are adding more time to each service appointment to help us clean and sanitize area in between each appointment.
* It is our policy that every service provider washes their hands in between each appointment.
* Each team member has passed a Health and Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us. Their completed certificate will be displayed next to their station.
* All Products have been cleaned and sanitized prior to purchase to ensure your safety.
* In addition to increased sanitation procedures, We have gone one step further and purchased an ActivePure air Purifier. This air purifier utilizes technology used by NASA aboard the Space Station. It will sit at the desk and run continuously to rid the air of all contaminants, dust, allergens and viruses as they come, throughout each day. ( you can check out the specifics on our website)
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standard we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to help keep you and everyone in the business safe. Please support us with the following steps:
* Please come alone for your appointment.
* All payments will remain the same.
* If you feel sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us.