Are you an experienced professional looking for a new beginning? Or recently licensed looking to get started on your journey in men’s grooming? We are always on the lookout for highly motivated, career oriented barbers and stylists who want to work in a higher end barbershop environment.
At Brovado, our focus is on providing our guests with consistent and exceptional service. Our service menu goes well beyond most traditional barbebrshops.
We have a great clientele base and it is growing daily (Avg 4-5 NEW guests per day)!
– Employer paid continuing education and license renewel.
– Hourly guarantee or commission, whichever is greater. Will also consider Booth Rent
– Service and Product commissions
– Employee discounts on tools
– Tiered pricing and commision structure for career growth. The more you make, the more to take!
– State of the art smartphone app to see your book, enter appointments and see daily numbers
– Paid holidays and vacation upon meeting employment criteria
– Most importantly, The Best Clientele around!!
Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends (Saturdays Only)
Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in a competent, efficient and professional manner.
Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties